Summer e-letter available. Please visit E-letters link on the left.
June Conference in New Orleans
Morning of Monday, June 8, 2015
Theme: Progress as Promised
The NAECTE awards deadline is approaching quickly, June 17 is the last day for nominations! Click here for more information: NAECTE Awards
Call for Proposals
NAECTE Fall Conference
November 18, 2015
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Announcement of Editor Search
Journal of Early Childhood Teacher Education
The National Association of Early Childhood Teacher Educators (NAECTE) in conjunction with the Editorial Board of the Journal of Early Childhood Teacher Education (JECTE) invites applications for the next editor of The Journal of Early Childhood Teacher Education. The appointment will be for a period of three years with the possibility of subsequent renewals. It is anticipated that the new editor will begin assuming editorship responsibilities immediately after the NAECTE Governing Board approves the appointment. Individuals or teams can apply in configurations that include a single editor, an editor with an associate editor, or co-editors. For further details, click on the journal link.
A Challenge Grant for NAECTE. See what you can do to make it real! Click here.
- To promote the professonal growth of our membership
- To discuss educational issues specific to our membership
- To advocate for improvements in early childhood teacher education
- Provide a forum for consideration of issues and concerns of interest to educators of early childhood teacher educators
- Provide a communication network for early childhood teacher educators
- Facilitate the interchange of information and ideas about research and practice
- Use, as vehicles, the Journal of Early Childhood Teacher Education, conferences, resolutions, position papers, and other publications
- Cooperate with other national and international organizations concerned with the study and education of young children