Call for Proposals
NAECTE Summer Conference
June 9, 2014
8:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m.
The National Association of Early Childhood Teacher Educators is accepting proposals for the 2014 Summer Conference. The goal of the organization is to enhance and facilitate early childhood faculty research and professional development. The theme of the conference, Beyond Standardization, supports the mission of the organization. All presenters should plan to register for the NAEYC PDI conference; all submissions must be received by March 15, 2014. (Note: The fall conference call for proposals will be posted by March 10, 2014 and due May 2, 2014.)
A Challenge Grant for NAECTE. See what you can do to make it real! Click here.
It is with great sadness that we share the news of the passing of Leah D. Adams on Saturday, February 1, 2014. Leah was an enthusiastic ambassador for quality early childhood education, a great leader nationally, and a President and proud supporter of NAECTE.
- To promote the professonal growth of our membership
- To discuss educational issues specific to our membership
- To advocate for improvements in early childhood teacher education
- Provide a forum for consideration of issues and concerns of interest to educators of early childhood teacher educators
- Provide a communication network for early childhood teacher educators
- Facilitate the interchange of information and ideas about research and practice
- Use, as vehicles, the Journal of Early Childhood Teacher Education, conferences, resolutions, position papers, and other publications
- Cooperate with other national and international organizations concerned with the study and education of young children