Be sure to read the E-newsletter (link on the left) to find out about the November conference and other important updates regarding NAECTE.
NAECTE Fall Conference
November 5, 2014
8:00 a.m.-4:30 p.m.
The National Association of Early Childhood Teacher Educators will have their Fall Conference in Dallas, Texas on November 5, 2014. The goal of the organization is to enhance and facilitate early childhood faculty research and professional development. The theme of the conference, Early Childhood Teacher Educators: Reflective Change Agents, supports the mission of the organization. All presenters should plan to register for the NAEYC Annual Conference & Expo.
A Challenge Grant for NAECTE. See what you can do to make it real! Click here.
CALL FOR MANUSCRIPTS
The Future of Early Childhood Teacher Education in a Time of Changing Policy, Standards, and Programming
Guest Editors: Elizabeth Graue & Sharon Ryan
All manuscripts will be reviewed by a minimum of two external reviewers.
Manuscripts may be up to 25 pages in length and should use APA format. Submissions due November 1, 2014. Find more details about this by clicking on the Journal link on the left side of this page.
- To promote the professonal growth of our membership
- To discuss educational issues specific to our membership
- To advocate for improvements in early childhood teacher education
- Provide a forum for consideration of issues and concerns of interest to educators of early childhood teacher educators
- Provide a communication network for early childhood teacher educators
- Facilitate the interchange of information and ideas about research and practice
- Use, as vehicles, the Journal of Early Childhood Teacher Education, conferences, resolutions, position papers, and other publications
- Cooperate with other national and international organizations concerned with the study and education of young children