Needs Assessment Slides
Summer 2016 Conference: Call for Proposals
Fall 2015 newsletter is here, please visit E-letters link on the left.
A New Editor Has Been Named!
Karen La Paro has been named the new editor of the Journal of Early Childhood Teacher Education. Karen will take over as editor of the JECTE on January 1, 2016. We had two outstanding candidates for the JECTE editorship and the editorial board worked diligently on the selection process. Our current editor, Patsy Cooper has set the bar high and she will be working with Karen on the transition process over the next few months.
Call for Manuscripts
JECTE Special Issue: Fall 2016
Preparing Early Childhood Teachers for Infant Care and Education
Guest Editors: Susan Recchia and Minsun Shin
Summer e-letter available. Please visit E-letters link on the left.
NAECTE Fall Conference
November 18, 2015
8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
A Challenge Grant for NAECTE. See what you can do to make it real! Click here.
- To promote the professonal growth of our membership
- To discuss educational issues specific to our membership
- To advocate for improvements in early childhood teacher education
- Provide a forum for consideration of issues and concerns of interest to educators of early childhood teacher educators
- Provide a communication network for early childhood teacher educators
- Facilitate the interchange of information and ideas about research and practice
- Use, as vehicles, the Journal of Early Childhood Teacher Education, conferences, resolutions, position papers, and other publications
- Cooperate with other national and international organizations concerned with the study and education of young children